March 27, 2020
News from the past week
- Toodaloo to 2-day shipping. Many consumers are exclusively buying goods online leading to Amazon delivery delays as long as a month for “nonessential” items.
- Buying from brands who care. A new survey shows over half of consumers prefer brands who are taking actions to help their community during the pandemic.
- COVID-19 is influencing Influencers. Although brands continue to cancel campaigns, social media engagement is higher than ever creating an interesting landscape for Instagram and Youtube influencers.
- Event marketing gets a makeover. As Coachella and other festivals are cancelled or postponed, beauty brands rethink their related promotions and influencer marketing strategies.
Major results from microcontent
Strategies to aid your marketing
In the last five years, mobile traffic has more than doubled while attention spans have grown shorter. With this in mind, microcontent has become an incredibly beneficial form of advertising. Some examples of microcontent include: short video clips, memes, infographics, blurbs, catchy email subject lines, and more.
For users to truly engage with content in 30 seconds or less, the messaging must be simple and easy to absorb while also leaving an impact. Here are five tips to create the best microcontent for your brand!
1. Get their attention: Your microcontent should hook your audience, make them curious, and lead to further engagement.
2. Keep them coming back: Make your microcontent informative, entertaining, or both! This will help build an audience that comes back for more.
3. Establish credibility: You need to present yourself as an expert in your field to build trust and increase the reputation of your brand.
4. Re-purpose longer content: You can often use the same piece of long form content, break it down, and create several different pieces of microcontent.
5. Direct your audience: Microcontent can be used to entice the user and funnel them to a longer piece of content like a blog post, newsletter, or the full versions of a video.
Running your team from home
Productivity tips & hacks
If your business has transitioned to working from home, you may be struggling with how to maintain productivity and morale among your employees. This is a difficult time for everyone and it’s important to set clear expectations while still being lenient. Video chatting is a great way to check-in on progress and keep employees informed on company updates.
Read more »
Navigating your business through the Coronavirus
Helpful videos & podcast
From Online Marketing Made Easy with Amy Porterfield: People have more needs today than they did a week ago. Remember that you are a master problem solver. Now is the time to experiment. Try new things and never give up
Need Stronger Marketing Insights?
Ellie is a PR & SEO Outreach Coordinator for Conversion Giant with three years of experience in digital marketing, social media management, and client relations. A former journalist, she is committed to delivering content with integrity and transparency.
15124 Ventura Blvd. Suite 203
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403,
Conversion Giant - Serendipity Labs
6400 S. Fiddlers Green Circle,
Greenwood Village, CO 80111,